Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:22:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Smith <tim4832@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sony won't stay suspended (sometimes)?

I have a Sony PCG-F420 laptop, running 4.0 RELEASE.  The problem that I
have is when I try to suspend the laptop to memory (using either the
keystroke combo or the 'zzz' command) often it wakes instantly.  I have
apm support compiled into the kernel, but I'm not running apmd.
Running
apmd has no effect on the problem.  Eventually, I can get it to suspend
if I try long enough, but it would be nice to have this working
perfectly...

Is anybody else seeing this behavior? How can I fix this?

 - T