Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:19:59 -0700
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: just a note

John Baldwin wrote:

> On 15-Sep-01 Matthew Jacob wrote:
> >
> > with the latest KSE commits and a sys directory that's not part of /usr/src
    ,
> > had to disable linux compat && osf1 modules from building for Alpha.
>
> Also, gdb's kvm-fbsd.c still has a p_addr reference.  The code in question is
> rather different from the equivalent x86 code in gdb, and I'm not sure how to
> go about fixing it.

What tree are you looking at?  I fixed this on friday morning:

peter       2001/09/14 04:08:44 PDT

  Modified files:
    gnu/usr.bin/binutils/gdb/alpha kvm-fbsd.c
  Log:
  Update this to compile on the Alpha.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.4       +3 -3      src/gnu/usr.bin/binutils/gdb/alpha/kvm-fbsd.c

You posted this around 30 hours after this commit.. (9:40am 2001/09/15 PDT)

However, there is still a problem.  It compiles but is looking up an old
symbol, I will be fixing this in the next few hours.

Cheers,
-Peter