Date:      Thu, 07 May 98 00:37:18 -0600
From:      "Adam Brown" <connor@led.zeppelin.net>
To:        "asura" <asura@xs3.dyn.ml.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Telnet / display speed question.

The reason the telnet display is lagged is usually caused by a slow
link.  That's why it looks find on the lan, fast speedy access.  Over
the Internet things get bogged down a little.  It's basically a
bandwidth/lag issue.

--
Adam Brown -- connor@led.zeppelin.net
Zeppelin Internet Services -- where our motto is RTFM