Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:23:55 +0400
From:      Muditha Gunatilake <muditha@seychelles.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Rackmount Servers

Hello,

We are a small ISP running FreeBSD. I am interested in purchasing rack
mount servers to replace the seprate individual servers we have at
present.

*) The server have to be very reliable and solid hardware.
*) Price is not the main issue
*) Been  located in a small Island far away from anywhere..we do not
have easy access to suppliers for replacements, spares  etc....hence
reliability.

 Would you recommend going for compaq or dell solution?

Any advice and recommendations on suppliers and products  on this issue
would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
B.Rgds
 Muditha Gunatilake