Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:09:25 +0100
From:      Dom Mitchell <dom@phmit.demon.co.uk>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Andrew Maltsev <am@amsoft.ru>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -stable to 3.0 transition

On 19 October 1998, "Jordan K. Hubbard" proclaimed:
> > What are possible caveats of transition from 2.2-stable system to
> > 3.0? Will usual `make world' do the thing?
>
> It should, yes.

How long will a.out builds be supported for?  I assume that it's
preferable to use "make aout_to_elf" to upgrade rather than a pure "make
world"...
--
Dom Mitchell -- Palmer & Harvey McLane -- Unix Systems Administrator
"Xerox studies suggest that most people print out electronic mail