Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 14:19:59 EDT
From:      "Stephen Palmer" <uscgsynd@ibmmail.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   file system full, and 2.1-RELEASE boot floppy problem.

Has the problem with :
/: write failed, file system is full
lock write: No space left on device
failed to open modem
... during ftp install been resolved yet?  I am anxiously awwaiting a new
boot image so that I can get a recent SNAP on my machine...

Also,  My Home machine, AMD 5x86 133mhz, IDE HD & CDROM, will at least boot
the 2.1.5-SNAP, and the 2.2-SNAP boot disks, but freezes before the "boot:"
message on the 2.1-RELEASE floppy.(both standatrd, and ATAPI boot disks)
Any Ideas?

Stephen L. Palmer
uscgsynd@ibmmail.com  - Columbia Gulf, Houston TX
elrond@helix.xiii.com - Home