Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:52:18 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Roman Shterenzon <roman@harmonic.co.il>
To:        "Daniel M. Eischen" <eischen@vigrid.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pthreads saga continues..

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000, Daniel M. Eischen wrote:

> Roman Shterenzon wrote:
> >
> > Good day,
> > Isn't the main thread should break out of accept when it receives signal from
> > the other thread?
> > Am I missing something?
>
> Please don't attach such short programs as anything other than
> text.
I'm using a tricky mailer most of the time (not now), so I don't really
have control over it.

> It works for me under -current (you should try compiling it
> with -Wall):
It probably warns with -Wall :))
The point is it DOESN'T work under -stable.

> bash-2.02$ pthreadtest2
> 134530048: Sending 134529024 signal
> 134530048: Sent 134529024 signal
> Got a signal
> accept: Interrupted system call

Yes, I wish that it was the same under -stable ..

--Roman Shterenzon, UNIX System Administrator and Consultant
[ Xpert UNIX Systems Ltd., Herzlia, Israel. Tel: +972-9-9522361 ]