Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:58:32 +0100
From:      tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: please already - forms acces restore normalcy for new people - broken

On 29/03/2016 02:53, anonymous wrote:
> "The connection was interrupted"

Though it doesn't answer your question, TBH I'm not sure why the forums
exist when we have mailing lists and publicly accessible frontends for
browsing those lists. A decades worth of compressed email from multiple
mailing lists will fit onto a modern usb stick and that's searchable
with any text search tool you like.

I guess I'm not a fan of the same kind of information but not exactly
the same information in different places. Just means more places to
search, some which might be unavailable at the time, so missing
information at that time.

--
J.