Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 1995 21:36:53 -0500
From:      Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Another problem with sysinstall with SL/IP.

After finally wrestling down the bootblock problem on my IDE laptop
(I had to eventually boot up DOS, allocate a 1meg DOS partition,
rewrite the bootblock (fdisk /mbr) and then have the FreeBSD install
eliminate the 1meg DOS partition and not touch the bootblocks... whew...)
I've gotten the SL/IP install to work and produce a bootable
system.

However, I just noticed in the sysinstall generated /etc/sysconfig,
it produced:

network_interfaces="cuaa0 lo0"
ifconfig_cuaa0="inet ..."

which, of course, doesn't work - these should be:

network_interfaces="sl0 lo0"
ifconfig_slo="inet ..."

	- Dave Rivers -