Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:37:22 -0400
From:      Jim Brown <jpb@sixshooter.v6.thrupoint.net>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to make the kernel small, smaller, smallest?

* Rodrigo Readi <scire@web.de> [2003-04-24 13:19]:
> Thanks for your answers to my previous posting. Manuels's Article about
> minibsd contains indeed a lot of interesting matters, but it is
> unfortunately not for my purpose: I want a minimal FreeBSD in one, at
> most two, floppies that allows me to start an Xserver over a
> NFS. PicoBSD is more for my purposes, thanks Bruce for your notes.

For a diskless X server article see:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/diskless-x/index.html

Or, since you already have a working network, perhaps you would be better off
booting over the network- see Alfred Perlsteins PXE boot article at:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/pxe/index.html