Date:      Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:51:20 +0900
From:      Katsushi Kobayashi <ikob@koganei.wide.ad.jp>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Darryl Okahata <darrylo@soco.agilent.com>, Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>, FreeBSD-Firewire@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Firewire info?

Also, the supported device in current version is

- Storage device and other SCSI on firewire device using CAM.

Although, many kind of firewire devices, disk, scanner, VCR, video
camera, still camera, keyboard and etc. are released, we don't have
enough developing power due to only two engines being there, one is
shimokawa-san and another is me. Later engine is sometimes stalled.

Anyway, if you would like take the firewire related information,
please refer fwohci(4) and sbp(4) for the supported chipset and the
information for SCSI over firewire, respectively. We are sorry if the
information is not sync'd the latest code.