Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:48:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
Cc:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, mike johnson <ahze@wp.cc.nc.us>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fbsd,bsdi,linux netscape

I wish the netscape people would just compile it for an ELF FreeBSD
system... like a 3.x and a 4.0 compile... That would be much better... I'm
tired of using the linux netscape.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|