Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:54:23 -0700
From:      Joe.Warner@smed.com
To:        Jim Allen <jallen@aviating.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hello from russia!

>So all of us newbies should subscribe to -questions

No, that would be crazy.  Does anyone really subscribe
to that list?  I made the mistake of doing it once and was
suprised to find 180+ email in my inbox at the end of the
day.

>as we try to sort through all the
>technical mysteries we are encountering, even
>though they are elementary newbie questions?

You can send questions to -questions.  Even elementary
newbie one's will get answered.

Cheers

Joe

                    Jim Allen
                    <jallen@aviat        To:     "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'"
                    ing.com>             <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
                                         cc:     (bcc: Joe Warner/SMS)
                    02/09/01             Subject:     Re: Hello from russia!
                    01:08 PM

So all of us newbies should subscribe to -questions also, as we try to