Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:37:03 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Paulo Fragoso <paulo@nlink.com.br>
To:        Igor Vinokurov <igor@rtsnet.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh 1.2.27 vulnerability

Hi,

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Igor Vinokurov wrote:

>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.49      +2 -2      src/sys/kern/uipc_usrreq.c

If I change this file in kernel (FBSD-3.3) source directory, it will work
fine?

If I change this file in FreeBSD 2.2.6-STABLE source dir?

Thanks,
Paulo.

------
"  ... Overall we've found FreeBSD to excel in performace, stability,
technical support, and of course price. Two years after discovering
FreeBSD, we have yet to find a reason why we switch to anything else"
						-David Filo, Yahoo!