Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:13:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Leonard <bsdnut@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   wireless network with Netgear WG-511

Just installed 5.3 and finally got X up and running
with KDE (what an ordeal compared to earlier versions
with XFree 4.4). I've RTFM and manpages and assorted
other info and was able to figure that I needed to
compile "ath" into the kernel which is supposed to be
the driver for the wireless card (note subject line)
on my laptop.

But thats where I run out of road. I really don't have
a clue. Can connect with the built-in ethernet port
but really would like to go wireless.

Can someone point me to the right documentation to get
this card up and running.

I would really appreaciate any help and BTW I don't
own an asbestos suit ;)

Keith