Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:29:56 +1100 (EST)
From:      Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>
To:        Joe Yandle <joe@wlcg.com>
Cc:        Barry Pederson <bpederson@geocities.com>, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [JAVA] Re: Status of JDK for FreeBSD?

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Joe Yandle wrote:

> Nate, I really think you should try to get slashdot to list this URL.
> If we slashdot their server with thousands of votes in one day, I
> think our chances will be astronomically better.  That is, as long as
> the script kiddies behave.

What about the daily daemon news? Or FreeBSD rocks?

I'll see if I can get some of the members of my user group to get in on
the act.

Cheers, Joel...

---
Joel Sutton                       |                Busy Bee Consulting
Phone: 0409 426-563               |               Melbourne, Australia
Email: jsutton@bbcon.com.au       |           http://www.bbcon.com.au/
VicFUG Webmaster/Acting President |  http://www.vicfug.au.freebsd.org/