Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:47:11 -0400
From:      John Wolfe <jlw@xinuos.com>
To:        Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@freebsd.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, bapt@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg, version 1.3.6, gets SIGSEGV when attempting to fetch packages for DVD media in the release process

Bryan,

Thanks for the quick response and pointer to pkg issue #955.

The suggested workaround - pkg upgrade -Fy  - does not work for me.   I
am not upgrading an installed set of packages but pulling a set of
packages and dependencies to place in a distribution. Nothing to upgrade.

I will monitor the progress on issue #955.

If there is anything that you would like me to test, just drop me a line.

-- John