Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:20:44 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP:  doc/ tree slush begins now

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

As announced earlier (and as documented in the 4.8 release schedule),
the doc/ tree is now in a slush, to give translators a chance to
synchronize with the en_US.ISO8859-1 subtree.  Please postpone all
non-essential changes until after the doc/ tree is tagged (currently
scheduled for 14 March).

Thanks!

Bruce.
(For doceng@ and re@)