Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:34:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Mullaney <thomas@pepperell.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   telnet accounts

I would like to re-extend my offer to setup free telnet access for any
officer or owner of an ISP that needs an account for testing (dns, web,
pings, etc).

I provided accounts to many on this list on shell.totallyaddicted.com but
due to a settlement which sold the company after several of the partners
wanted out due to pending divorces (another reason not to have partners I
guess).

So send me the following and I will set it up for you.  Standard AUP
applys (no spam, or other annoying crap including IRC bots...irc'ing ok
though).

:ISP Name:
:ISP Address:
:ISP City, State, Zip:
:ISP Phone:
:ISP Fax:
:ISP Primary Domain Name:

:Your Name:
:UID Requested (1st Choice):
:UID Requested (2nd Choice):
:UID Requested (3rd Choice):
:Password:
:Default Shell:

I'll have them ready in about 24 hours.

Also if anyone out there can give me a telnet account I could use one for
testing purposes.

Email me in private please.

--
Thomas Mullaney <thomas@pepperell.net>

61B Spaulding Street
Townsend, Ma 01469-1182

978.597.0158 (Voice)
978.597.3104 (Fax)
--
Unix, networking, administration, consulting, programming, Internet services