Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 1996 10:34:44 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        eistal@cyf-kr.edu.pl
Cc:        freebsd-install@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to install WWW

As eistal@cyf-kr.edu.pl wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to install FreeBSD
> compatible web server. Which one is good on my machine?

I'm biased since i'm using the Apache server myself, but you'll find
at least this one in the ports collection.  Get the full documentat-
ion for it, it's also available as a pre-formatted PostScript file.
Apache does also have a mirror server in Poland.  Have a look at
http://www.apache.org/ to get the URL for it.

--
cheers, J"org