Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:53:04 +0800
From:      "Sukhbinder Singh" <sukhbinders@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Sukhbinder Singh <sukhbinders@hotmail.com>
Subject:   FreeBSD Installation Problems

Hello,

        I am trying to install FreeBSD into my personal computer, =
however I am receiving error messages during the course of my =
installation. When I am trying to install using the floppy method at the =
final prompt where the istallation program requests me to put in floppy =
disk in drive a and press enter. After putting in the disk and pressing =
enter I receive a warning or error message like "Error mounting floppy =
fd0 (/dev/fd0) on /dist: Invalid argument".=20

          When I try to install it via FTP, at the end of the =
installation procedure I receive a message like "Couldn't open FTP =
connection to ftp.freebsd.org: undefined error : 0"   Can someone please =
help me troubleshoot this problems which I had been facing with the =
installation of FreeBSD into my personal computer.

Thanks,

=20
   =20