Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 23:21:00 -0400
From:      Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
To:        Jason La <jasonla_@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cheap O'Reilly  Books

It depends which ones you want, fatbrain.com has three Oreilly on sale
at 50% off list, I don't think they're what you'd want though...more
generally they have them all (or most) at 20% off list, plus if you buy
$100 worth you can use code PET20 to get $20 off.  That code is only
good through wednesday, but you can usually find them on random web
sites for whenever it is you need books.

Jason La wrote:

> O'Reilly's books are GREAT, but they are expensive for the newbie and
> hobbist. Anyone know where I can find some cheaper ones?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason La
> jasonla_@hotmail.com

Laurence Berland
Windows 98: n.
        useless extension to a minor patch release for
        32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a
        16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
        originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor,
        written by a 2-bit company that can't stand for
        1 bit of competition.
http://stuy.debate.net