Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:08:15 +1300
From:      Richard MAHONEY <r.mahoney@comnet.net.nz>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Need presompiled binaries of Sablotron 0.90 and 0.95 for Index Data's Keystone DLS

Dear All,

I'm trying to implement a digital portal using Index Data's Keystone
Digital Library Suite ( http://www.indexdata.dk/keystone/ ).
Unfortunately Keystone doesn't run well with the latest port of
Sablotron (1.0.1). Sablot-0.98 has problems as well:

 http://www.indexdata.dk/keystone/doc/xslt.tkl

This has been discussed on the Keystone mailing list
( http://www.indexdata.dk/mailman/listinfo/tkl ) but the issue has not
been resolved. As a last resort, I've tried to compile 0.90 and 0.95 on
5.3 Stable but without success. I've also been unable to locate
precompiled binaries of either. Does any one have access to precompiled
versions. Apparently Sablotron 0.90 and 0.95 both work without issue.

Best regards,

 Richard Mahoney

--
Richard MAHONEY | www: homepages.comnet.net.nz/~r-mahoney
Littledene      | phone/fax (man.): +64 3 312 1699