Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 16:47:43 +0100
From:      Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>, Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, Ken Marx <kmarx@bigshed.com>
Subject:   Re: Lost interrupts in snd0 ?

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 10:51:56PM -0500, Randall Hopper wrote:
> Also, I've never supped CVS so I'm a little leary of doing that.  Is this
> recommended for someone with a pixie-straw connection to the net (56k modem)?
> Or just the fat pipe folks.

Yup, I do that (on a 33k6-connection).  I use CVSup to
synchronize the src, doc, www, ports and distrib modules of the
CVS-repository, and the cronjob doing that needs about 10 minutes
every night.
Not that much, and it's great to be able to extract everything
(at least back until '94) :).

bye,
  Harold

--
Someone should do a study to find out how many human life spans have
been lost waiting for NT to reboot.