Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:19:46 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        art Miod <miodusza@wp.pl>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: X

On 2003-03-18 20:25, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 12:01:25AM +0100, art Miod wrote:
> > Why can't I install X by FreeBSD 5.0 on komputer which Geforce2
> > MX400.How do it?
>
> You need to provide much more detail on what you've tried and the
> errors or problems you have encountered.

Definitely do provide more details.  I'm typing this message in an
Emacs window, running in XFree86, on a system that uses GeForce2:

: root@gothmog[23:15]/root# grep Chipset /var/log/XFree86.0.log
: (**) Chipset override: GeForce2 MX/MX 400
: (**) Chipset GeForce2 MX/MX 400 found
: (**) NV(0): Chipset: "GeForce2 MX/MX 400"
: root@gothmog[23:15]/root#

Try following the setup instructions of XFree86 in the Handbook, and
if that fails, let us know what you did and how it failed.

- Giorgos