Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 1999 00:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brent <brent@kearneys.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installing to other partition

Is it possible to run sysinstall from my existing, running freebsd system,
and install a new system on another (unused) partition by just selecting
it as the destination media?  Will it leave my existing system totally
intact?

Thanks.

-Brent

brent@kearneys.ca, brentk@sfu.ca

"WebTV users will find that the page does not
automatically refresh. However, simply
selecting a sharp knife and plunging it into
your right eyesocket, and then the left one
(don't worry if half of the image disappears,
this is normal, keep going) will load new
images in your head."

-From the BOFHcam Lart, at
http://bofhcam.org/menu.html