Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:53:28 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?q?Feroz=20F.=20Basir?=" <dbase77@yahoo.com>
To:        ctm-users <ctm-users@freebsd.org>
Subject:   how to start ctm on 4.9

Hi,

Im very new to ctm procedure. I installed fbsd 4.9 and
my office require http proxy to go online which doesnt
work well with cvsup. So, my only solution to stay up
to date is using ctm. Like I said, im very new to ctm
so be gentle.

I already installed /usr/ports, /usr/src and
/usr/src/sys using cdrom. In order to stay with branch
4.9 release (not stable branch or current branch),
what do I need to do to use this ctm? I don't mind
downloading ctm file and ftp to my fbsd box as long as
I can stay up to date for my system and ports
collection is fine by me. Even though it will email
me, I still have to ftp the file to our bsd box, so I
suppose downloading the file doesnt make any
different. Anybody care to guide me step by step,
please?

Thank you in advance.

regards,
feroz