Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 1997 13:16:09 +1000
From:      Gordon Harriott <harrgo@ozemail.com.au>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NFS Client for Win95

I am currently wishing to set up a series of Windows 95 machines to access a Linux server as a file server using NFS. However,  I find Win 95 has no NFS cleint with it, and the prices I have been quoted - down here in Australia, for an NFS client start at around $300 per machine. Is there a Freeware/Shareware or even an inexpensice commercial WIN95 NFS clint I can obtain. I don't want a lot of bells and whistles, mainly just the file serving capabilities. Can you advies?