Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:22:07 +0200
From:      "Putinas" <pilkis@gmx.net>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Entropy harvesting: interrupts ethernet point_to_point

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C372DF.2834FAA0

Hi all,
on the recent src with custom compiled kernel ( generic minus some stuff
what I don't need ) with firewall compiled in kernel , system infinitely
hangs on boot unless I press ctrl-c at this point:
Entropy harvesting: interrupts ethernet point_to_point
Same things happens on two different computers with nearly similar custom
kernel configuration
Could you tell me, what's causing the problem ?
* If needed I can submit my kernel configuration *

Regards,
Putinas Piliponis

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C372DF.2834FAA0--