Date:      Fri, 04 Jan 2002 14:47:46 +0100
From:      Georg-W Koltermann <Georg.Koltermann@mscsoftware.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

Hi,

I have been a long term subscriber to the FreeBSD CDs in an attempt to
support the project.  I am currently on a subscription from Wind River
as they took over from BSDi who took over from Walnut Creek.

Now, there was an email from Chris Coleman on freebsd-announce last
October, stating that Wind River was not going to produce future CD
sets.  When I emailed Wind River about that, they said they were not
aware of any discontinuing of FreeBSD CDs.  So, was Chris Coleman
wrong?

Also I saw a couple of job postings from core team members that were
laid off by Wind River, so indeed Wind River may not be the best
supporter of the FreeBSD project (if I understand all this correctly).

My question is: What is the best source for FreeBSD CDROMs if I want
to support the FreeBSD project?

Please CC me on replies as I am not subscribed to -questions.

--
Regards,
Georg.