Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:11:34 -0500
From:      "Chad Albert" <chadalbert@mchsi.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Boot manager

I have installed FreeBSD on a dual boot PC with Windows 2000 pro installed
on another partition.  Everything is great except my knowledge of the boot
menu.  My two options upon boot are

F1: ??
F2: FreeBSD

Where ?? is Win2k.  Can someone please tell me how to assign a label to my
Win2k install?  or just tell me what man pages to look at?

TIA
Chad Albert

Microsoft     "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux           "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
FreeBSD     "Are you guys coming or what?"