Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:11:09 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VPN / IPsec server with Powercrypt

> We need some guidance knitting together FreeBSD 4.1 + KAME IPsec VPN
> + Powercrypt board for central VPN gateway.
>
> Basically, is it doable?  Has anybody done it?  or do we just go OpenBSD?

I think you'll have to go with OpenBSD for now.  What we've done here
with hardware crypto support is by no means as comprehensive as what
they have done and nobody has stepped up to the plate as yet to make
that happen.  If anybody does, we have some powercrypt boards here with
their names on them. :)

- Jordan