Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 14:28:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Capo <jc@irbs.com>
To:        nate@sri.MT.net (Nate Williams)
Cc:        reichert@internet.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Nate Williams writes:

> Hmm, never.  Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had *any* problems
> with procmail that weren't operator error (like moving the binary and
> not updating my .forward, creating bogus .procmailrc files).
>
> > For what it's worth, I'm running 2.1R and procmail v3.10.
>
> I was running 3.10 for quite a while, but upgraded to a newer version
> earlier this year.
>
> procmail v3.11pre3
>
> However, I know that many other people who use procmail also have had
> problems.  I guess I'm just lucky!

I've been running procmail v3.11pre3 as the local delivery agent
for over a year and its wonderful.  Never seen it dump core.

John Capo                                                   jc@irbs.com
IRBS Engineering                       FreeBSD Servers and Workstations
(954) 792-9551                 Unix/Internet Consulting - ISP Solutions