Date:      Thu, 05 Oct 2000 14:09:36 -0400
From:      Bill Campbell <billc@sc.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem with installation: "No operating system" error on boot

I'm installing FreeBSD 4.1 on a 4GB partition of a 28GB harddrive.  The
other partition has Windows 98.  The installation seems to go fine but
whenever I try to boot from the FreeBSD partition, I get a "No operating
system" error.  I am using OS-BS to select the partition, but I get the
same error when I just set the FreeBSD partition as the active partition.
Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Bill Campbell
billc@sc.rr.com