Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 22:37:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        veldy@visi.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSUP - Source from 01/05/1999?

In article <005801be3b26$43afbfe0$236319ac@w142844.carlson.com>,
Thomas T. Veldhouse <veldy@visi.com> wrote:

>     I am trying to pull down the source from 1-5-1999 using CVSUP and my =
> supfile has the following in it:
>
> # Defaults that apply to all the collections
> *default host=3Dcvsup.FreeBSD.org
> *default base=3D/usr
> *default prefix=3D/usr
> *default release=3Dcvs      tag=3D.
> *default date=3D99.01.05.03.00.00
> *default delete use-rel-suffix

I assume all those "3D" things after the equal signs are just an
artifact of your pathetic Microsoft mailer, and that they're not
actually present in the supfile.

> It apears to still be pulling the current (1-8-99) source code.

It shouldn't -- your supfile looks correct to me.  What's an example
of a file that you feel you got the wrong version of?  If you'll tell
me that, I'll check it myself.

John
  "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."
                                                            -- H. L. Mencken