Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 00:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      hoek@hwcn.org
To:        freebsd-bugs
Subject:   Re: bin/3403: yacc doesn't well parse recursivish errors

The following reply was made to PR bin/3403; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: hoek@hwcn.org
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, Tim.Vanderhoek@X2296
Cc: ac199@hwcn.org, robert.corbett@eng.Sun.COM
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 03:33:38 -0400 (EDT)

 >   Description
 >

 >It would seem that yacc doesn't properly handle rules along the lines
 >of

 Well....maybe it does...

 >The following program should print out have the following output:
 >
 >--
 >Parsed #1
 >Parsed #0
 >--
 >
 >However, it does not.  Rather, only the first line ("Parsed #1") is
 >printed...  This is not what I want the program to do.

 Nevermind...  It works just finely when one remembers to include yyerrok;
 in the error-handling rule.  Something still feels wrong, but I'm not that
 this bugreport quite points it out...

 Feel free to close it...