Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:34:05 +0300
From:      "Mike Barnard" <mike.barnardq@gmail.com>
To:        "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Nikola_Le=E8i=E6?=" <nikola.lecic@anthesphoria.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice 2.3

Hi,

I mistakenly forgot to add the errors i get. I can open any OO program, but
as soon as i open a document, i get this

<errors on starting up scalc>

javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
I18N: Operating system doesn't support locale "en_US"
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x64

<errors on opening up a document in scalc after which it hangs>

(process:2086): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: gtype.c:2242: initialization
assertion failed, use IA__g_type_init() prior to this function

(process:2086): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion
`initialization_value != 0' failed

(process:2086): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_new: assertion
`G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.