Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:46:33 -0600
From:      "Sam Evans" <sam@neuroflux.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   install.cfg question.

Hello.  Almost got my custom installation working, except I seem to be
having some issues with the Disk Paritioning when being run from the
install.cfg

Here is that section of the config:

disk=ad4
partition=all
bootManager=standard
diskPartitionEditor
diskPartitionCommit

What ends up happening, is it says it's partitioning the disk in Debug, and
then it says it creates my mount points.  But, when it goes to run the newfs
utility, it bombs out.  But, what's strange is that if I go back in and
manually delete the existing partition, and recreate it (to use all of the
disk) and then create my mount points by hand, it runs the newfs just fine.

So, my question is this.  Is there anyway to get the install.cfg to
completely wipe a partition out first, and then create a new one after?

Thanks,
Sam