Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 1996 11:10:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Veggy Vinny <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: -current failed

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> 	One other area you might want to watch...for some reason, I
> didn't have a /usr/lib/compat directory, so when I did my 'make install'
> in /usr/src/gnu, libgnumalloc.so.2.0 became /usr/lib/compat...

	I didn't either.....  Somehow on the other machines, I updated
from the same version of -current and I just had to recompile gcc before
doing make world and everything went fine... Anyways, if I wanted to resup
the src tree again from scratch, do I just rm -rf * after cd'ing to
/usr/src, is there anything I need to do to /usr/obj or can I just delete
it?

Vince
GaiaNet Corporation - Unix Networking Operations