Date:      Tue, 4 May 2021 08:10:38 -0600
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ports recompile for 13.0-RELEASE

With the move to FreeBSD 13.0 is there a simple (single step) way to =
reinstall all the current ports other than saving off a list of the =
ports and then stepping through that list to reinstall them? It was very =
inefficient when moving to 12.0 as many ports in the list, of course, =
were dependent on other ports, but then got recompiled, sometimes =
multiple times. I know I ended up in a make loop where came was compiled =
over and over again until I aborted, listed the current ports, differ on =
the previous ports, and picked a port I though would have a lot of reps =
to restart the compile. I then did this several more times to get back =
to where I had been on 11.x

And there's still no way to tell if a port was installed from pkg or =
from ports, correct? Since I use MariaDB instead of MySQLI have to be =
sure I don't try to use package for anything that will try to install =
MySQL instead.

And finally, the release of 13.0 ends the 12.x versions, right? There =
will not be a 12.3.

(And yes, I've tried moving to poudrerie several times and we do not get =
on. At all.)

--=20
I don't need no stinking taglines.