Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:56:39 -0600
From:      Peter Schmiedeskamp <pschmied@selway.umt.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help on the Handbook

	Hello, My name is Peter Schmiedeskamp.  I am a journalism student at the
University of Montana who is interested in learning more about technical
writing.
	As a long time user of Linux and most recently a convert to FreeBSD,
I would like to know how I can help out.  I have no programming ability to
speak of but would still like to contribute.  I think FreeBSD is the best
project going.
	If someone would be so kind as to get me started, I would love to help
in any way I can.

-Peter