Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 20:30:16 -0500
From:      Jacob Suter <jsuter@linus.intrastar.net>
To:        "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>
Cc:        Richard Hodges <rh@alpine.net>, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multi-homed - Load Balancing - No Single Point of Failure

Randy A. Katz wrote:

> It seems, for some reason, he doesn't consider us valid potential
> customers. Perhaps he got offended somehow?

I personally seriously doubt that.  I have never personally bought/used
an ET card, but know several that have - they work.  Dennis is one of
those people that know what he is doing, and yes, he is sometimes a real
prick, but he's on the one spewing 'son of a bitch' and 'fucker' on the
mailing list.

We're ISPs...  I'm starting to understand why telcos and the rest of the
computing industry don't much respect us.

JS