Date:      Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:25:24 +0200
From:      "t nagu tundmatu" <morfiin@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   unlisted camera in gtkam?

Thanks, Alexander, for taking time to answer. If there is no other helpful
thoughts meanwhile I will definately give the it a try.

I did write the specific problem information here, maybe it will give a
better overview:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1670186&group_id=8874&atid=358874
(The answer did not help. Still no camera initialized.)

T.