Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2000 10:47:12 +0700
From:      Dedy <adjkerntz@yahoo.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.0 Handbook in PDF

Dear Sir,

I'm looking for the FreeBSD 4.0 handbook in PDF format.  The online version
of the handbook says "This handbook covers the installation and day to day
use of FreeBSD Release 4.0." however, the zipped version still says version
3.2 and it has timestamp of Aug 15, 1999.

I want to print the PDF handbook and would like to have the latest version.
Please let me know when the handbook version 4.0 PDF will be available.

Thank you,

Dedy