Date:      Tue, 1 Jan 2002 17:30:10 -0500
From:      "Fusion" <jffusion@adelphia.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Windows

Hello

My name is Bill

I just downloaded FreeBSD and I want to install it from CD
Currently I am running Win2000 using my entire disk (20 gig)
with no partitions except the primary.

What I need to know is can I use partition magic to to create a new partion
and extended drive to use FreeBSD on? or does FreeBSD need to be on the C
Drive? Also will I be able to dual boot with Windows 2000 and FreeBSD? If so
how can I configure it and do I need an emulater?

Thanks