Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:34:26 +0100
From:      ken polizzi <polizzi_ken@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-usb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   msitake in a report

hi guys,
=20
here is my bug report : http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D108509
=20
i made a mistake in the "how-to-repeat" part of the document :
=20
wrote=20
Just insert a FreeBSD installer CD post 5.2 version and i'll repeat the sam=
e issue.I was able to boot installer CD 5.2 and fully install the OS, but w=
ith 5.2/5.4/5.5/6.0/6.1/6.2 it hangs.
should have written :
Just insert a FreeBSD installer CD post 5.2 version and it'll repeat the sa=
me issue.I was able to boot installer CD 5.2 and fully install the OS, but =
with 5.4/5.5/6.0/6.1/6.2 it hangs during initial boot process.
=20
=20
thanks
=20
Ken
=20
Essayez Live.com, votre nouvelle page d'accueil ! Personnalisez-la en quelq=
ues clics pour retrouver tout ce qui vous int=E9resse au m=EAme endroit.
http://www.live.com/getstarted=