Date:      Wed, 04 Oct 2000 12:46:39 -0700
From:      David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
To:        "SILVER, MICHAEL A" <MSILVER@scana.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>, "'freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine (Potential Advertisers)

"SILVER, MICHAEL A" wrote:

> You may want to try Borland/Inprise as a potential advertiser.  They have
> the #1 Java IDE and are coming out with a C++/Object Pascal RAD Tool for
> Linux.

Speaking of Kylix, this just reminded me. The Kylix interface will be
Qt, and so will Opera's. I recall in a interview somewhere that Opera is
going to be ported to FreeBSD (and every other Unix) shortly after the
official release of the Linux version because "all we have to do is
recompile". Someone should contact Opera, as well as Trolltech.

David