Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:42:47 +0100
From:      Borja Marcos <borjamar@sarenet.es>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gigabyte Athlon motherboard

Olaf Hoyer wrote:

> BTW: Heard some rumors that getting hardware /distribution is sometimes a
> pain in Spain?

	You are right, I had to order a Matrox G200 PCI card from
JDR in USA. Nobody sold it here.

	And the same can happen with the Asus motherboard... I am
considering the Gygabyte motherboard because I want to buy the
case (Supermicro), motherboard, CPU and memory from the same dealer
so that they are responsible for what they sell. Otherwise,
nobody will help me in case of problems.

	Borja.

Borja Marcos                    * Internet: borjam@we.lc.ehu.es
Alangoeta, 11 1 izq             *           borjamar@sarenet.es
48990 - Algorta (Vizcaya)       *           borjam@uninet.edu