Date:      Wed, 7 Oct 1998 23:15:36 -0500
From:      "Richard M. Neswold" <rneswold@drmemory.fnal.gov>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New document available...

Hello,

I've placed a document on the web to help new FreeBSD users. The document
describes various modifications I make to new FreeBSD installations --
essentially a check-list. Things like using MFS for /tmp, or setting your
virtual terminals to 50-line mode. If you're interested, you can find it
at:

	http://www.mcs.net/~rneswold/www/fbsd-init.html

I'd appreciate any feedback... (you can send feedback directly to me; no
need to clutter the mailing list!)

--
  Rich