Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 07:43:15 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        <jasonla@pobox.com>, <GLOBALLINK2001@aol.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: new documentaion

I certainly wouldn't say that ...... I definitely prefer to use docs from
the likes of bsdvault.net & freebsddiary.org to either of the "official"
sources since they are written from a newbie viewpoint with infinitely more
attention given to filling in the steps missing
in documentation written by experts. Just the fact that more & more
"user-friendly / newbie" sites are popping up is in itself a clear
indication that despite recent improvements the official versions are still
missing the boat to some extent.